Love this, and the bunny, too. Sometimes, I really do feel like hiding - not from God, I'd much rather run and ask Him if I can hide away in His loving arms. Being a mom to three boys during summer vacation can truly overwhelm me at times ;)
Sweetest photo and perfect scripture to go with it!
Delightful photograph and powerful scripture. Perfect!
What a charming photo!! Love this and the words...
SOOOO SWEET and beautiful verse to match!
Hi Ruthie,What a wonderful photo and scripture to match. How fitting. Visiting from Scripture and a Snapshot.Blessings,Judy
(Visiting from Sunday Scripture and a Snapshot)What an adorable picture! The verse suits it well.Happy Sunday!
How sweet! The verse is amazing and I love the shot :)
A very sweet photo with such a great verse!
I love comments. They make my day. Really. They do :)
Love this, and the bunny, too. Sometimes, I really do feel like hiding - not from God, I'd much rather run and ask Him if I can hide away in His loving arms. Being a mom to three boys during summer vacation can truly overwhelm me at times ;)
ReplyDeleteSweetest photo and perfect scripture to go with it!
ReplyDeleteDelightful photograph and powerful scripture. Perfect!
ReplyDeleteWhat a charming photo!! Love this and the words...
ReplyDeleteSOOOO SWEET and beautiful verse to match!
ReplyDeleteHi Ruthie,
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful photo and scripture to match. How fitting. Visiting from Scripture and a Snapshot.
Blessings,
Judy
(Visiting from Sunday Scripture and a Snapshot)
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable picture! The verse suits it well.
Happy Sunday!
How sweet! The verse is amazing and I love the shot :)
ReplyDeleteA very sweet photo with such a great verse!
ReplyDelete