I love to read scriptures that describes just who God is ... it gives us even more reason to praise His greatness! This is the perfect verse for a great image! Have a blessed weekend, Ruthie! :)
I did a "beachy" photo too today! Beautiful photo and verse. I'm here from Scripture and Snapshot. :)
Amazing how creation is show so much with GOD's word this week! Creation does declare the Glory of the Lord!
Gorgeous image and a powerful verse with it!
What a perfect combination of scripture with this awesome picture.
Beautiful Scripture to meditate on and the photo emphasizes how God is our Rock.
I love comments. They make my day. Really. They do :)
I love to read scriptures that describes just who God is ... it gives us even more reason to praise His greatness! This is the perfect verse for a great image! Have a blessed weekend, Ruthie! :)
ReplyDeleteI did a "beachy" photo too today! Beautiful photo and verse. I'm here from Scripture and Snapshot. :)
ReplyDeleteAmazing how creation is show so much with GOD's word this week! Creation does declare the Glory of the Lord!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous image and a powerful verse with it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfect combination of scripture with this awesome picture.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Scripture to meditate on and the photo emphasizes how God is our Rock.
ReplyDelete