What a sweet shot to accompany a powerful verse.(Visiting from Sunday Scripture and a Snapshot)
A lovely photo and Scripture for this Sweet Sunday.
I love this verse!! Such a sweet photo to go with it!
Very sweet photograph perfectly paired with Psalm 19:105
Sweet feet, and I love the promise of this Psalm! His Word is faithful, and guides us into all truth! Visiting again from S&S, Ruthie! Have a blessed week! :)
I love comments. They make my day. Really. They do :)
What a sweet shot to accompany a powerful verse.
ReplyDelete(Visiting from Sunday Scripture and a Snapshot)
A lovely photo and Scripture for this Sweet Sunday.
ReplyDeleteI love this verse!! Such a sweet photo to go with it!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet photograph perfectly paired with Psalm 19:105
ReplyDeleteSweet feet, and I love the promise of this Psalm!
ReplyDeleteHis Word is faithful, and guides us into all truth!
Visiting again from S&S, Ruthie!
Have a blessed week! :)