Perfect scripture to go with that photo! We have so many bees buzzing around our lavender plants at the front door, it sounds like a buzzing symphony.
I agree, it is a great photo to go with that verse. I'm so thankful that Jesus conquered death for us!
Great shot Ruthie!
Amen! And such a timely verse for me as my grandma is in her final days of her earthly body.
I love comments. They make my day. Really. They do :)
Perfect scripture to go with that photo! We have so many bees buzzing around our lavender plants at the front door, it sounds like a buzzing symphony.
ReplyDeleteI agree, it is a great photo to go with that verse. I'm so thankful that Jesus conquered death for us!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot Ruthie!
ReplyDeleteAmen! And such a timely verse for me as my grandma is in her final days of her earthly body.
ReplyDelete