Scripture and Snapshot

12 comments:

  1. I loved your picture. The verse went perfect with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Lovely pairing of scripture and photography.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen that is the prayer of my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the simplicity of this photo, and how well it illustrates the scripture. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Ruthie,

    Let no sin rule over me. I LIKE that, perfect for Lent...the footprints in the sand make it stick like a post-it! Thanks for this!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I.Love.This. .... enough said.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this photo
    Stopping by from S&S, Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple black and white. Perfect. Here from Scripture and Snapshot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a perfect verse with a perfect picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is one awesome picture.... and perfect paired with that verse

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amen! This is lovely, Ruthie!! It reminds me of that story with the man and Jesus walking on the beach and at a rough time in the man's life there were only one set of footprints...Jesus' as He carried the man through the dark times.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pix and verse. Reminds me of the "Footprints" poem, too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. They make my day. Really. They do :)