Clever photo for a great verse. I never would have thought of this, but it speaks the meaning so well. Beautiful!
I looked and looked for the verse. I didn't think I was that blind, but it did cross my mind that perhaps I didn't have the magic pen I needed or something like that. I'm glad Sylvia saw it - very clever!Dawn
Creative photo. It makes me think outside the box. Nice to meet you through S&S.
that is a cool shot. i checked out your other blog, joy is precious. love the beach shots!God bless~
Unique shot and a great verse to go with it.
Good pairing of photo and verse!
Awesome shot and such a wonderful verse!
So pretty! I love the verse you chose to go along with your picture.Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog!katislittlecorner.blogspot.com
I love comments. They make my day. Really. They do :)
Clever photo for a great verse. I never would have thought of this, but it speaks the meaning so well. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI looked and looked for the verse. I didn't think I was that blind, but it did cross my mind that perhaps I didn't have the magic pen I needed or something like that. I'm glad Sylvia saw it - very clever!
ReplyDeleteDawn
Creative photo. It makes me think outside the box. Nice to meet you through S&S.
ReplyDeletethat is a cool shot. i checked out your other blog, joy is precious. love the beach shots!
ReplyDeleteGod bless~
Unique shot and a great verse to go with it.
ReplyDeleteGood pairing of photo and verse!
ReplyDeleteAwesome shot and such a wonderful verse!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I love the verse you chose to go along with your picture.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting and commenting on my blog!
katislittlecorner.blogspot.com