great shot and verse.. and lovin the red shoes
Oh what a precious picture, and I love that scripture!!! My granddaughter has those adorable shoes.Merry Christmas!
Beautiful scripture and photo! I am so grateful you shared it with us. Blessings and Merry Christmas!
What a great shot to go with the verse...may we all choose to follow in His footsteps!
I LOVE the shoes! PERFECT pairing of scripture and verse!Blessings~Laura
I love comments. They make my day. Really. They do :)
great shot and verse.. and lovin the red shoes
ReplyDeleteOh what a precious picture, and I love that scripture!!! My granddaughter has those adorable shoes.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
Beautiful scripture and photo! I am so grateful you shared it with us. Blessings and Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great shot to go with the verse...may we all choose to follow in His footsteps!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the shoes! PERFECT pairing of scripture and verse!
ReplyDeleteBlessings~
Laura