The last one....

I know, I know. I am so sorry. I promise this is the last bokeh post. maybe . Holidays lights are just too pretty. Anyway, if you have seen my normal blog, you saw that my older sister went to Junior Cotillion on Tuesday. It was at a very nice and beautifully decorated hotel. And guess what? They had a tree that was 30 feet tall! I mean come on, you think I was going to miss the opportunity to snap away? No. So here you go. The last bokeh. for this week







Live, Love, TRAVEL


6 comments:

  1. I don't blame you! Bokeh is so fun and these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! I love bokeh too.

    Beautiful!

    Merry Christmas♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. No apologies are neccesary for bokeh cuz we love bokeh! Lovely shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful bokeh shots! I find it hard to stop posting bokeh too! I may go through bokeh withdrawal when the holidays are over!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No such thing as bokeh overload this time of year. Lovely shots!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. They make my day. Really. They do :)