NYC day 1!

Okay. First of all, I want to thank my daddy. Why? Because he bought me a wonderful new camera here in New York. My face will not stop smiling. No kidding. So, on that note, we went to the Empire State Building today. All the way up. And I mean ALL the way up. Floor 86 and 102. It was a breathtaking view. Then we headed off the Central Park and then to Time Warner Center. (Yes, that is were I took a picture of the lime in my Sprite.) Well, enjoy the pictures and I am off to Radio Center Music Hall! 












5 comments:

  1. I came here via Kim's blog...I also love NY. I've been there three times now and I just can't ever seem to get enough. It was fun to see your images of places I'd been before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an amazing time! I love the city scape shots. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent city shots! What a fun place to be with a brand new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shots & congrats on the new camera! That is always exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. NYC is a beautiful city and you captured it wonderfully with your new camera!

    Thank you for linking up with Wild & Wonderful Wednesday! I hope you will link up again soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. They make my day. Really. They do :)