One of my favorite verses! Have a beautiful weekend.
What a gorgeous use of the fall colors! Beautiful image paired with a great verse.
Both of us chose verses about being rooted in Him. He is speaking loud this morning!
Thank you for the encouraging verse and the bright picture that illustrates the verse so well!
Doesn't the grandeur of this season just SHOUT His presence!
I'm stopping by today from Jumping Tandem Sunday. The book of Psalms has some of my favorite verses. I hope you and yours has a blessed week!
Amen! It's refreshing to know that He is helping us! Lovely photo, too.
Beautiful photo and scripture!! :) Have a blessed day!!
Beautiful- just beautiful!!
I love comments. They make my day. Really. They do :)
One of my favorite verses! Have a beautiful weekend.
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous use of the fall colors! Beautiful image paired with a great verse.
ReplyDeleteBoth of us chose verses about being rooted in Him. He is speaking loud this morning!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the encouraging verse and the bright picture that illustrates the verse so well!
ReplyDeleteDoesn't the grandeur of this season just SHOUT His presence!
ReplyDeleteI'm stopping by today from Jumping Tandem Sunday.
ReplyDeleteThe book of Psalms has some of my favorite verses.
I hope you and yours has a blessed week!
Amen! It's refreshing to know that He is helping us! Lovely photo, too.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo and scripture!! :) Have a blessed day!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful- just beautiful!!
ReplyDelete