beautiful! lovin the chickens....
Gorgeous captures!Really LOVE the water dripping - GREAT bokeh in that one!
Nice set of photos. The water drops are terrific!
Love those flowers!! Beautiful
Gorgeous photos . . . what a good choice of venue. I particularly like the water drops coming off what appears to be a bird bath. I want to work on that "stop-action" type photo...
The photo of the fountain is lovely
Very nice blog, thanks for your generous info. More power to you!
Wow!! Great photos.. I love how you capture those beautiful scene and colorful flowers..
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wow! Awesome pictures :) Great! Thanks for sharing this amazing collection of photographs. Sarasota plant nursery
I love comments. They make my day. Really. They do :)
beautiful! lovin the chickens....
ReplyDeleteGorgeous captures!
ReplyDeleteReally LOVE the water dripping - GREAT bokeh in that one!
Nice set of photos. The water drops are terrific!
ReplyDeleteLove those flowers!! Beautiful
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photos . . . what a good choice of venue. I particularly like the water drops coming off what appears to be a bird bath. I want to work on that "stop-action" type photo...
ReplyDeleteThe photo of the fountain is lovely
ReplyDeleteVery nice blog, thanks for your generous info. More power to you!
ReplyDeleteWow!! Great photos.. I love how you capture those beautiful scene and colorful flowers..
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWow! Awesome pictures :) Great! Thanks for sharing this amazing collection of photographs. Sarasota plant nursery
ReplyDelete