Through the good years and bad years...God has a plan...what a joy to trust in Him!
So important to be aware of the brevity of life and to live moment by moment.
Beautiful photo. Time goes by so fast. I want to treasure each moment living with the King.Blessings~Shari
"even the best years..." All of our days are gifts, aren't they?
How did I not realize "I'll fly away" came from the Bible?
With news of the loss of a great man this weekend this verse hits home hard. Time goes way too fast and each day is an absolute gift.
I love comments. They make my day. Really. They do :)
Through the good years and bad years...God has a plan...what a joy to trust in Him!
ReplyDeleteSo important to be aware of the brevity of life and to live moment by moment.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo. Time goes by so fast. I want to treasure each moment living with the King.
ReplyDeleteBlessings~
Shari
"even the best years..." All of our days are gifts, aren't they?
ReplyDeleteHow did I not realize "I'll fly away" came from the Bible?
ReplyDeleteWith news of the loss of a great man this weekend this verse hits home hard. Time goes way too fast and each day is an absolute gift.
ReplyDelete