Wonderful photo! I wish I could capture the dew on the grass the way you did. AMAZING!
Ruthie!!! this is wonderful.. beautiful capture and pairing!
What a detailed photo to go along with this image-filled verse.
GORGEOUS!!!!!!! :D
What a perfect pairing and such a breathtaking capture!! Amazing!
Ahhh. I struggle to teach my kids like this! I LOVE this verse, beautiful photo to go with it! Visiting form Scripture and a Snapshot
Beautiful pairing of verse and picture and capturing those droplets.
I love comments. They make my day. Really. They do :)
Wonderful photo! I wish I could capture the dew on the grass the way you did. AMAZING!
ReplyDeleteRuthie!!! this is wonderful.. beautiful capture and pairing!
ReplyDeleteWhat a detailed photo to go along with this image-filled verse.
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS!!!!!!! :D
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfect pairing and such a breathtaking capture!! Amazing!
ReplyDeleteAhhh. I struggle to teach my kids like this! I LOVE this verse, beautiful photo to go with it! Visiting form Scripture and a Snapshot
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pairing of verse and picture and capturing those droplets.
ReplyDelete