I realized how my eyes are suffering because I can't read your scripture but your photo is lovely and it is always nice to visit your space on a Sunday. Have a great day!
I LOVE Colossians 1. It is full of who He is and what He has done. When I got close and knew which verse you had chosen I wanted to shout "Praise the Lord." The different shades of green and pink in the photo are so pleasing to the eye. Nice composition!
Oh, it's so nice with everything in bloom isn't it! YaY for spring!
ReplyDeleteIt's so good to know that He has a Plan! Great photo illustration.
ReplyDeleteI realized how my eyes are suffering because I can't read your scripture but your photo is lovely and it is always nice to visit your space on a Sunday. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteI think a lot of us remember everything is made by Him, but we often forget it's also FOR Him! ...thanks for the beautiful reminder this morning! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the lighting in this picture and the verse is so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteRuthie,
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Colossians 1. It is full of who He is and what He has done. When I got close and knew which verse you had chosen I wanted to shout "Praise the Lord." The different shades of green and pink in the photo are so pleasing to the eye. Nice composition!
Dawn