Now I am humming that song. Beautiful photo and thanks for evoking the tune.
Amen! Beautiful!
You did a great job joining the verse and the photo!
I LOVE this. I, too, had a sky picture this week. Like minds?
I loved this. One of my favorite things to do is look at the clouds. Thank you for sharing. :)
Allelujah! What a wonderful God we have!
Beautiful- both the photo & the scripture. I love your wallpaper too- in fact I just bought some fabric just like it to make myself a skirt. :)
Love that verse. Perfect picture!Hope your day is blessed♥
...such endless love!! :)
I love comments. They make my day. Really. They do :)
Now I am humming that song. Beautiful photo and thanks for evoking the tune.
ReplyDeleteAmen! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job joining the verse and the photo!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this. I, too, had a sky picture this week. Like minds?
ReplyDeleteI loved this. One of my favorite things to do is look at the clouds. Thank you for sharing. :)
ReplyDeleteAllelujah! What a wonderful God we have!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful- both the photo & the scripture. I love your wallpaper too- in fact I just bought some fabric just like it to make myself a skirt. :)
ReplyDeleteLove that verse. Perfect picture!
ReplyDeleteHope your day is blessed♥
...such endless love!! :)
ReplyDelete