I always love photos of candlelight! :)
wow, love the photo and what a powerful verse..http://thelayugan.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-heart-macro-sunday-and-scripture-and.htmlhappy Sunday!
Beautiful combination.
Love the photo & the verse. Beautiful
Ruthie, Wow is all i can say! I love the picture of the candle!!! Great job! -Mary Van-
Beautiful verse illustrated with a beautiful candle. Well done!
What a great image and perfect verse! Love it, Ruthie!!Following your lovely blog now :)
What a lovely example of this scripture1 beautiful!
I love comments. They make my day. Really. They do :)
I always love photos of candlelight! :)
ReplyDeletewow, love the photo and what a powerful verse..
ReplyDeletehttp://thelayugan.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-heart-macro-sunday-and-scripture-and.html
happy Sunday!
Beautiful combination.
ReplyDeleteLove the photo & the verse. Beautiful
ReplyDeleteRuthie,
ReplyDeleteWow is all i can say! I love the picture of the candle!!! Great job!
-Mary Van-
Beautiful verse illustrated with a beautiful candle. Well done!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great image and perfect verse! Love it, Ruthie!!
ReplyDeleteFollowing your lovely blog now :)
What a lovely example of this scripture1 beautiful!
ReplyDelete