great pictures - i love the sun's reflection in the 4th pic (:
1 word.....GORGEOUS!!! love ya Mary Van!
Great idea to put the last close up in B&W! LOVE ALL OF THEM!
Love the light and expression in that last shot. Thank you for sharing!
Um... hi ruthie.This is me making your day.commentcommentcomment.haha jk. love both your blogs and love you!charlotte
Lovely shots Ruthie!
Lovely portraits! I especially like the next-to-last one in the sun :)
I love comments. They make my day. Really. They do :)
great pictures - i love the sun's reflection in the 4th pic (:
ReplyDelete1 word.....GORGEOUS!!! love ya Mary Van!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea to put the last close up in B&W! LOVE ALL OF THEM!
ReplyDeleteLove the light and expression in that last shot. Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteUm... hi ruthie.
ReplyDeleteThis is me making your day.
commentcommentcomment.
haha jk. love both your blogs and love you!
charlotte
Lovely shots Ruthie!
ReplyDeleteLovely portraits! I especially like the next-to-last one in the sun :)
ReplyDelete