Joy Equals Jesus, others, you!!!!beautiful!!!
Great picture and verse.
Oh, this is beautiful.
That ornament looks so regal, reminds me of the passage in Isaiah . . the train of His robe fills the temple. Gorgeous.
great photo and scripture :)http://point-shoot-vhen.blogspot.com/2011/11/365293.html
Joy, indeed! May joy abound in your life and heart, just as I pray it does in mine!
Joy in God's presence. Beautiful. I love this scripture! Thanks for sharing. Nice picture! http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2011/11/do-you-sow-peace.htmlFeel free to link up with my capturing beauty blog hop tomorrow.
Beautiful! Blessings~Laura
Love this1 Beautiful ornament and photo. What lens did you use for this?
Lovely! Great photo and verse : ) Thanks!
I love comments. They make my day. Really. They do :)
Joy Equals Jesus, others, you!!!!
ReplyDeletebeautiful!!!
Great picture and verse.
ReplyDeleteOh, this is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThat ornament looks so regal, reminds me of the passage in Isaiah . . the train of His robe fills the temple. Gorgeous.
ReplyDeletegreat photo and scripture :)
ReplyDeletehttp://point-shoot-vhen.blogspot.com/2011/11/365293.html
Joy, indeed! May joy abound in your life and heart, just as I pray it does in mine!
ReplyDeleteJoy in God's presence. Beautiful. I love this scripture! Thanks for sharing. Nice picture!
ReplyDeletehttp://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2011/11/do-you-sow-peace.html
Feel free to link up with my capturing beauty blog hop tomorrow.
Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBlessings~
Laura
Love this1 Beautiful ornament and photo. What lens did you use for this?
ReplyDeleteLovely! Great photo and verse : ) Thanks!
ReplyDelete