Wonderful Scripture and a snapshot! Hope your weekend was lovely!
This is a perfect verse for the photo! Love it. :)
WOW! What a beautiful verse to go along with your gorgeous picture! So nice to meet you. I'm following you now. Love it... Here's mine:http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2011/11/you-go-before-me.htmlFeel free to link it up over at my Capturing Beauty blog hop on Mondays if you want.Love,Traci
PS: ok, it wouldn't let me follow but I'll be back, just remind me :-)
Everything is always better in the morning!
I love comments. They make my day. Really. They do :)
Wonderful Scripture and a snapshot! Hope your weekend was lovely!
ReplyDeleteThis is a perfect verse for the photo! Love it. :)
ReplyDeleteWOW! What a beautiful verse to go along with your gorgeous picture! So nice to meet you. I'm following you now.
ReplyDeleteLove it... Here's mine:
http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2011/11/you-go-before-me.html
Feel free to link it up over at my Capturing Beauty blog hop on Mondays if you want.
Love,
Traci
PS: ok, it wouldn't let me follow but I'll be back, just remind me :-)
ReplyDeleteEverything is always better in the morning!
ReplyDelete