Stopping by from 4URuthie. I love your name! :) Beautiful pictures too.
Beautiful picture and scripture!
Beautiful! <3 blessings
Great reminder to stay close to Him. Thank you!
inspiring ;)
I love Hebrews. The encouragement is truly a blessing. Sweet image you used to capture this verse!
Such a sweet picture, Ruthie!! So thankful that this verse reminds us His promises are true and we can trust what He says!! :)
This is so beautiful, tender and sweet. Love it. :)
Lovely photo and verse. Thanks so much for your kind encouragement about mine.
I love comments. They make my day. Really. They do :)
Stopping by from 4URuthie. I love your name! :) Beautiful pictures too.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful picture and scripture!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! <3 blessings
ReplyDeleteGreat reminder to stay close to Him. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteinspiring ;)
ReplyDeleteI love Hebrews. The encouragement is truly a blessing. Sweet image you used to capture this verse!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet picture, Ruthie!! So thankful that this verse reminds us His promises are true and we can trust what He says!! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful, tender and sweet. Love it. :)
ReplyDeleteLovely photo and verse. Thanks so much for your kind encouragement about mine.
ReplyDelete