Glitter

After seeing some pictures on Pintrest (of course) I got the idea to do a glitter photo shoot. So, while Mary Van is still in her church dress, we went outside and tried it! Enjoy!


P.S- In case you were wondering, I accidently posted Scripture and a Snapshot on my other blog.... oops.
P.P.S- This is my 100th post :)

Scattered HorizonsLive, Love, Travel

6 comments:

  1. happy 100th! those pictures are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun, I would love to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOH!! I never thought of blowing glitter! Really creates some pretty bokeh. Thanks for sharing the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 100 posts!
    Very neat effects with the glitter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these came out great! I love doing glitter shots! I tried it once with "it's a boy" confetti during a maternity shoot, and I loved how it came out! (at least after the 10th attempt, I loved it!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the glitter! I have always wanted to do this! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. They make my day. Really. They do :)